|Elvis' gold piano, Country Music Hall of Fame.* Photo: MK Metz|
- 84-year-old activist nun imprisoned in "squalid Brooklyn detention center" which is also home to an Al Qaeda terrorist. [Daily Mail]
- Brooklyn man finds solace on a golf course made of trash. [NY Times]
- Allegations of malacious prosecution by a former Brooklyn assistant district attorney. [Brooklyn Eagle]
- Tangeez, Squinks, Not-a-Cameras etc: NYCEDC’s Next Top Makers program wraps up a NYC tour at the Urban Future Lab in Downtown Brooklyn. [Technical.ly]
- A town called Ypsilanti feels it is just like Brooklyn. [MLive]
- Brooklyn Hospital Center's CEO Dr. Becker hits the road. [Brooklyn Eagle]
- Cops are looking for a gun-toting Brooklyn teen who's been robbing people. [NY1]
- Rev. Al lays a wreath for shot Brooklyn cops. [DNA info]
- It appears to be Brooklyn Hotel Week (plus, a discount code for Nets tickets). [Riverhead News]
* We visited the Country Music Hall of Fame during our recent trip to Nashville and saw Elvis' piano, painted with 24-carot gold. Its owners may have to sell it soon.
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.