- An al Qaeda operative appears before a judge in Brooklyn. Among other charges, he plotted to attack the LIRR. [The Daily Beast]
- City Council blasts Airbnb executives in contentious hearing. [NY Daily News]
- Renderings: The Cobble Hill Association has gotten copies of the modified plan for the intersection of Atlantic Avenue and Henry Street (where the Shell gas station now stands). [CHA]
- Brooklyn and Barclays are a logistical and ethical minefield for the Democratic Convention, says Norman Order. [NYT]
- Forbes: Brooklyn Nets valued at $1.5 billion, 6th most expensive NBA team. [NetsDaily]
- More than 130,000 pages of declassified documents relating to Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) from the U.S. Air Force have been published online by man who spent 20 years filing Freedom of Info Act requests. [abc7]
- "The unemployment rate among recent IT graduates at the moment is actually twice that of theater majors." [WSJ]
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.