|Hazmat Guy: MK Metz|
- Don't forget the Brooklyn town hall on Ebola and enterovirus is tonight. [McBrooklyn]
- Brooklyn judge rejects doctor's attempt to put sale of LICH on hold. [Brooklyn Eagle]
- Candidates for Attorney General are trying to get the women's vote. [Gotham Gazette]
- Federal trial against Congressman Michael Grimm delayed two months, and he may have a second trial in Manhattan. [NY1]
- Oh, brother: Hillary Clinton to rally for Cuomo in Manhattan Thursday morning. [Capital NY]
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.