The NYPD, police officers from partner agencies & PERF discussing increasing officer/public safety during a crisis pic.twitter.com/rjHzEJN03Y— NYPD NEWS (@NYPDnews) April 13, 2016
(Above) Cops are working on planning for a future crisis, thank goodness.
- Crowd cheers as Bernie Sanders joins Verizon workers’ picket line in Brooklyn. [Raw Story]
- All eyes on Brooklyn -- with more voters than any other borough -- ahead of New York primary. [WSJ]
- And ... Ted Cruz should lighten up in Brooklyn. [The Federalist]
- 14-year-old blinded after e-cigarette explodes at the Kings Plaza Mall. [Pix11]
- Coney Island Hospital hit with 6 violation after grandmother's death. [Sheepshead Bites]
- A Brooklyn principal the city tried to fire for cheating was cleared by an independent arbitrator on Wednesday. [Daily News]
- Jehovah’s Witnesses reach $700M handshake deal for Brooklyn Heights plot. [Brooklyn Eagle]
- WATCH: Brooklyn Fire Inspector mauls bodega clerk -- and nobody cares. [Patch]
- Confusion in Trump world: Wounded Donald Trump is hiring Republican fixers to professionalize his operation and sidelining his original team. [Politico]
- Our hero: Octopus slips out of aquarium tank, crawls across floor, escapes down pipe to ocean. [Washington Post]
- Did they lie to us about vegetable oil being healthier for you than meat fat? [Huff Post]
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.