The National Weather Service says its going to be a mother of a Nor'easter:
WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM ESTThe snow's depth may beat the record for March of 10 inches, set in 1896, according to Bloomberg.
FOR THE NEW YORK CITY METRO AREA...8 TO 12 INCHES OF
SNOWFALL IS EXPECTED.
Don't drive if you can avoid it, and ditto for flying -- several airlines are offering to change your reservations for free. Alternate-side parking has been suspended for Monday.
Here are some handy links to find out things like school closings, flight delays and traffic conditions:
- NBC New York School Closings also here, by county
- Follow storms progress on Weather Channel's Twitter posts
- Animated Weather.com weather map
- Traffic maps NBC New York
- Flight tracker for NYC airports: arrivals
- Flight tracker for NYC airports: departures
Map via National Weather Service
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.