From time to time, McBrooklyn puts on its Headhunting gear and scouts out a handful of Brooklyn employment opportunities.
Here's the latest batch:
- A Cook's Companion is looking for a full time foodie. Craigslist
- Red Bull seeks "Musketeers" to work with restaurants, night clubs, hotels and bars to integrate Red Bull into the local scene. Monster
-The Flatlands branch of the Brooklyn Public Library is looking for an Outreach Associate for The Child’s Place for Children with Special Needs. $31,813 / year, grant-funded. BPL
- Macy's in Downtown Brooklyn needs a loss prevention security assistant. (They are also looking for salespeople.) HotJobs
- NY Life Insurance is holding a career night on June 21 at MetroTech. Yahoo HotJobs
- A law firm in Brooklyn Heights wants a full-time bilingual (English / Spanish) receptionist. Craigslist
- GlobalOptions Group is seeking experienced surveillance/claims investigators to conduct video surveillance for insurance related investigations in Brooklyn. Monster
- An event marketing agency is seeking a full time event coordinator. $16-$20/hour depending on experience. Craigslist
- Morton's is still hiring servers. Yahoo HotJobs
- The City of New York seeks swimming instructors and aides. HotJobs
- Watty and Meg, "an upscale restaurant on Court Street" in Cobble Hill is hiring for several positions. Craigslist
- Eastern Athletic is seeking an experienced instructor for kids ballet and or tennis this summer. Craigslist
- Spring Creek Towers is looking for a Teen Central recreation leader with some sports experience. Monster
- Pearson seeks a part-time test administrator, just till October. Yahoo HotJobs
- City Chemist, opening soon on Montague Street in Brooklyn heights, is hiring for several positions. Apply at store.
Find all Brooklyn Headhunter posts here.
Top photo by MikeColvin82, Creative Commons license
Bottom photo by MK Metz