|Adirondack chairs made of recycled plastic are scattered around MetroTech in Downtown Brooklyn. Photo by MK Metz|
- The massive bust of Edward Snowden that was put on display in Fort Greene Park last month has finally been returned by the NYPD, reports Gothamist.
- Very sad: A teenager was critically injured after being struck by a car outside James Madison High School in Sheepshead Bay, reports 7online.
- Brooklyn accounted for 70 percent of the new residential development applications filed last month, according to TRD.
- Creator's Project/ Vice: Saying goodbye to New York's party heaven for weird vibes, GHE20G0TH1K.
- Nation: The tiny micro-apartments being built at the Brooklyn Navy Yard have a mini dishwasher, mini fridge, two hobs and a microwave but no oven.
- Brooklyn's Rep. Nydia Valezquez and Rep. Jerrold Nadler are two pols listed by NY1 as spending big bucks on campaigns despite non-competitive elections.
- Something oddly touching about the Post story re: a very tall man falling in love with a very small woman....
- Do you own a Lenovo computer? Another “massive security risk” has been found, says The Hill.
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.