|This creep stole a Brooklyn mom's Mother's Day gift. Story: CBS (Photo:NYPD)|
- Department of Homeland Security head Johnson asks Brooklyn groups for help fighting home-grown terrorism, reports the Brooklyn Eagle.
- A Brooklyn politician was punched in the face at a Greenpoint bar defending a barmaid, says Gothamist.
- Atlantic Yards Report mulls over the Downtown Brooklyn Partnership's "college town" agenda -- amenities for students and schools, or development rights?
- Uber slashes rides to $2.75 for final weekends of L train closure, according to the Brooklyn Eagle.
- Brownstoner looks at TV locations in Brooklyn: The Americans, The Knick, Blacklist, and more.
- Some Brooklyn transplants are doing the unthinkable -– moving back to Manhattan in search of a better real estate deal, according to TRD.
- Jealous Staten Island man kills his ex-girlfriend's Brooklyn boyfriend, reports SIlive.
- Jade Helm: A Pentagon training exercise is sparking controversy with conspiracy theories claiming it's a secret plot to impose military rule in Texas, using closed Walmart stores, according to The Hill.
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.