|Atlantic Tinsmith, Sunset Park, 3rd Ave. by MK Metz|
- Brokers and developers eying empty and underused space on the floors above shops in Downtown Brooklyn. [WSJ]
- Looking at Brooklyn’s new loud, crowded and awesome LoftOpera in Bushwick. [Brooklyn Magazine]
- A young boy died in a riptide at Jacob Riis Park on Saturday; two people were saved from drowning in waters off of Brooklyn and Staten Island on Sunday. [Daily News]
- Brooklyn author Anastasia Higginbotham gets plaudits for her children's book “Divorce Is The Worst,” which shows divorce from a child's point of view. [Observer-Reporter]
- A Brooklyn nursing aide was charged with endangering a dementia patient after she was caught on camera physically abusing the man during a bath. [Daily News]
- Authorities seized a "Minion fart blaster" from a toddler trying to board a plane in Dublin. Officials say the toy that makes noises and emits a banana-like scent was deemed a security threat. [ABC7]
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.