|Pop-Up Pool, beach, at Brooklyn Bridge Park. Photo: MK Metz|
- A Tennessee tourist who took a selfie of himself on a beam of the Brooklyn Bridge was arrested for the stunt Monday in his home state. [NY Post]
- Man knocks out 52-year-old woman's teeth, threatens to shoot before raping her in Bed-Stuy. [Daily News]
- The captain of the Brooklyn Bombshells roller derby team tells all to the Wall Street Journal.
- Brooklyn’s widely loved Mulvaney family — a family of artists, musicians and performers — lost a mother and daughter in a horrific four-car crash on Saturday afternoon. [Patch]
- Brooklyn cats reveal their deepest secrets in ‘Felines of New York.’ [Observer]
- There's an ancient whistling language called Whistling Turkish, currently still used by about 10,000 people, which can be heard as far as five kilometers away. [9News]
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.