Tribute to #AkaiGurley, killed 2 yrs ago by NYPD, projected onto BAM Peter Sharp Building in Brooklyn. [pics: @decolonize_this] pic.twitter.com/n7obBah7Mu— Ash J (@AshAgony) November 17, 2016
- Controversial Success charter school leader Eva Moskowitz in the running for Trump education secretary. [Politico]
- Man loses chance at posting $1M bail in Brooklyn after his tattoos connect him to Russian mafia. [Daily News]
- Everything you need to know about the L Train shutdown. [Brooklyn Eagle]
- Yep, there's a Jewish Comic Con, and it's in Brooklyn. [Jewish Week]
- Man, 68, beaten and stabbed at Brooklyn bus stop. [Daily News]
- Gov. Cuomo launches hotline to report escalating hate crimes. [Brooklyn Eagle]
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.