|Brooklyn History: Gossip Girl in Brooklyn Heights in Oct., 2008. Photo: MK Metz|
- Most expensive mansion in Brooklyn on sale for $30 million. [NY Daily News]
- The Chinese immigrant who killed a mother and four kids in Sunset Park was "jealous" of his relatives' success. [Brooklyn Eagle]
- Grand Central Oyster Bar's Park Slope outpost is one step closer to opening at the end of this year. [About]
- A young woman's leg was severed by a passing train while she was walking on the tracks in Brooklyn yesterday. This is the FIFTH leg that has been severed by a NYC subway train since January. [Gothamist]
- Final Mayoral debate postponed to honor Sandy anniversary. [Politiker]
- A Yiddish language booklet attacking Orthodox City Councilman David Greenfield for his alleged "treason" of the Orthodox community was distributed throughout Borough Park this weekend.[Failed Messiah]
- The NY Post dumps on Bloomberg's public toilet failure.
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.