|Crowd tries to stick to pedestrian lane on Brooklyn Bridge, but there are way too many people to fit. Photo by MK Metz|
- Noise complaints at P.S. 261 in Boerum Hill, and U.S. Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand visits thee summer camps there. [Brooklyn Eagle]
- MTA cleaner finds bedbugs at her Brooklyn home, 2 days before locker room at her subway station were fumigated for bedbugs. [NY Daily News]
- "The Princess Bride" Drinking Game. Live actors perform cult classics for the audience, who drink when a phrase is mentioned. [Union Hall]
- New law to alleviate school overcrowding in NYC. [Brooklyn Eagle]
- A March for Palestine over the Brooklyn Bridge on Aug. 20, meet in Cadman Plaza Park at 5 p.m. [March]
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.