- Flash flooding swamped parts of Brooklyn on Wednesday. The above is a video posted to Instagram by Andres Guardia showing flooding near the Gowanus Canal.
- Farewell, Smith Street: After many of its big names close up shop, the Observer says Smith Street's restaurant row is "a shadow of its former self."
- Man sitting in a BMW with his girlfriend is shot to death in Flatbush. [NY Post]
- Several people were injured when a four-story building on Fulton Street in Bedford-Stuyvesant collapsed on Tuesday. [Brooklyn Eagle]
- Prevaricators, beware: The Truth Booth is coming to Brooklyn. [Observer]
- Apparently it’s not enough for Greenpoint to lose 5 beautiful London Plane trees. The Parks Department and City Council seem to be "OK with the losing out on $414,000 restitution" because "soon enough Greenpoint will be blanketed in trees," says Greenpointers.
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.