Take a moment to be inspired by the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir, performing Worthy Is the Lamb.
- The NYC Council approved controversial legislation which will require the city to use tax-payer dollars to pay for security guards at private and religious schools. [Capital NY]
- Capano calls on Sarsour to resign from Community Board 10. [Brooklyn Eagle]
- Two men leap to their deaths from the same garage at Kings Plaza Shopping Center, in two unrelated incidents, 4 hours apart. [Sheepshead Bites]
- Should we be shaming the woman who saw that fatal car crash that killed Victoria Nicodemus, 30, of Brooklyn Heights, and walked away eating pizza? [Slate]
- The unlicensed driver who killed Victoria Nicodemus had been cited for speeding through school zones three times last month. [DNAinfo]
- After San Bernardino, NYC officials push city to divest from gun makers. [Brooklyn Eagle]
- Street artist wraps Williamsburg bar, shut down Sunday in the face of an explosive rent increase, in “Gentrification in Progress” caution tape. [Patch]
- Two shootings in Brooklyn last night. [NY Daily News]
- Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams plans to run for mayor of New York City at some point in the not-so-distant future. [Patch]
- PHOTOS: All hands fire at 66 St. in Brooklyn. [NY Buff]
- Brownstoner has a list of every Brooklyn-branded thing on Earth. [Brownstoner]
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.