A sergeant at NYPD's 67th Precinct rescued a French Crevecoeur rooster named "Mo Justice" https://t.co/jANj1wTSsw pic.twitter.com/fRBUvKUnHE— DNAinfo.com New York (@DNAinfo) December 27, 2015
- New Years Eve in Dumbo! Where to go, from $25 to $665. [DumboNYC]
- Mystery deepens: The Department of Buildings has no plans on file for a luxury rental in Williamsburg that experienced an emergency vacate order last month because of structural defects. The building at one time belonged to murdered developer Menachem Stark. [Brownstoner]
- New York Magazine's cover pictures a shrunken Mayor de Blasio. [NYM]
- Cops have arrested a 40-year-old Jewish Brooklyn man who threatened four men of middle eastern decent Saturday night. He yelled, "I want to see blood in the street!" [JPupdate]
- TSA worker and friend wounded in crossfire after picking up Chinese take out in Canarsie. [NY Daily News]
- A Bushwick couple sort of made their apartment into a treehouse. [Racked]
- Brooklyn Magazine gives us suggestions for no-fail first dates in Brooklyn ... AND 10 Brooklyn bars with fireplaces.
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.