Now here's a newspaper front page for ya.New York Daily News calls voters "mindless zombies" over Trump win— The Hill (@thehill) February 10, 2016
https://t.co/N6hTTZVv8t #NHPrimary pic.twitter.com/Df5dcEste0
- Brooklyn Judge mulling Pierhouse penthouse arguments. At issue is 20-foot wedge of $6 million penthouse in Brooklyn Bridge Park. [Brooklyn Eagle]
- Tuesday at high tide, the polluted waters of the Gowanus were level with the base of Lightstone Group's residential building. [PMFA]
- Brooklyn Nets TV ratings continue to drop. [Nets Daily]
- Lunar New Year symbols and customs explained. [Sheepshead Bites]
- Tax accountant sets up shop in a Brooklyn bar. [Fox5]
- Coney Island boardwalk landmark fight gains momentum, pols push to save the wood. [Brooklyn Eagle]
- Caught on video: Crook robs liquor store on Fulton Street after crawling in through ceiling. [abc]
- How to shop at Costco without a membership (or a car). [Brokelyn]
And finally: Q: How is Bernie making every shot? A: "He's from Brooklyn."
"Is this a joke? How is he making every one?"— akhi DOOM (@eatinghalalfood) February 10, 2016
"He's from Brooklyn" #FeelTheBern @BernieSanders pic.twitter.com/uLHojOfqaQ
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.