Cheryl & Daily News]
- An 11-year-old Park Slope boy, Cerulean Ozarow, was the star of "Jeopardy!" on Monday, winning $25,158 on the first night of the game show's "Kids Week." [WNYC]
- Public libraries in New York City will be making about 10,000 portable Wi-Fi units available for their patrons. [Brooklyn Eagle]
- A Brooklyn man stabbed his father to death and attacked his sister before committing suicide by jumping out of a second-floor window early Tuesday. [WSJ]
- Brooklyn man shaves his beard, preserves it in Lucite. [Gothamist]
- Andrew Cuomo's totally fake, entirely cynical and completely disposable Women's Equality Party is broke and in debt. [The Albany Project]
- Just when you thought it couldn't get worse: Bill Cosby was sued Tuesday by a California woman who claims the comedian molested her in a bedroom of the Playboy Mansion when she was 15 years old. [AP]
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.