|The massive mural "Love Letter to Brooklyn" by artist Stephen Powers looms over Hoyt Street. Photo: MK Metz|
You take off one lousy weekend and look what you miss:
- The Brooklyn Book Festival!! If you missed it, too, here's the Brooklyn Eagle's wrap-up, including photos of authors both famous and not yet established.
- The Cranberry Street Fair in Brooklyn Heights. If it's any consolation, NYCspotted published photos.
- Brooklyn’s new cat café: Some first im-purr-sions from Brokelyn and Gothamist.
- Gothamist covered Brooklyn Bridge Park's annual kite flying festival, which took place in perfect weather.
- Kind of glad we missed this one: spraying for West Nile virus (Monday night). [Patch]
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.