A community garden in Brooklyn is padlocked after an unexpected find — marijuana plants. https://t.co/IhQUBwuguI pic.twitter.com/lQuKLIEYi6— NYT Metro Desk (@NYTMetro) June 22, 2016
- Father-of-two hedge fund manager charged with $25M insider trading fraud is found dead in suspected suicide at his Brooklyn Heights home. [Daily Mail]
- The Diocese of Brooklyn quietly filed plans on June 14 to go ahead with a "full demolition" of the historic, century-old Old Lady of Loreto Church in Brownsville. [Patch]
- School promised at 664 Pacific St. may be delayed as long as 6 years. [Atlantic Yard/ Pacific Park]
- Legislation that would have allowed taller NYC buildings is shot down, for now. [Brooklyn Eagle]
- Man, 29, dies after trying to stop crazed woman from shooting at crowd outside Brooklyn housing project. [Daily News]
- Brooklyn woman charged with stabbing estranged husband to death on Father’s Day held on $500G bail. [Daily News]
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.