|Bastille Day on Smith Street. Photo: MK Metz|
- Check out the huge shark caught this weekend off Sheepshead Bay. [Sheepshead Bites]
- A crew of NYPD nincompoops who pulled a locker-room prank on an ambitious rookie in Brooklyn may be facing departmental charges. [Daily News]
- Brooklyn artists’ installation to melt away during conventions. [Brooklyn Eagle]
- 1970s Brooklyn, when horses roamed Gowanus and kids played stickball (photos). [Brownstoner]
- At least six children have been crushed to death by toppling Ikea chests, prompting the voluntary recall of about 29 million chests and dressers. [ABC]
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.