- Tuesday and Wednesday: "secretive" Gowanus Canal plan meetings. Found in Brooklyn
- The Lady Liberty statue stolen from the Vox Pop Coffee Shop on Monday morning is still missing. Only the Blog Knows Brooklyn
- Miss them? Mermaid Parade photos here! Gothamist
- The NYS Department of Transportation began on Monday very long process of rehabilitating the Downtown section of BQE, which includes the cantilever highway that supports the Brooklyn Heights Promenade. Brooklyn Eagle
- Myrtle Ave. building collapse -- was it heavy rain? The Real Deal
- Yet another Ratner bait-and-switch: Now he's only going to pay the MTA $20 million up front, instead of $100 million. Brooklyn Paper
- The City Council Subcommittee on Landmarks etc. will hold a hearing today (Tuesday) on the SCA's much-disputed plan to demolish historic P.S. 133 in Park Slope. Brooklyn Eagle
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.