|This is Hurricane Preparedness Week|
- Rep. Michael Grimm: Asked if he is innocent of the criminal charges, Grimm paused for four seconds, then chuckled softly. “You know, uh. It depends on what you’re asking me of,” he said. [Politico]
- Bed-Stuy woman attacked by hawk, thinking about suing the city. [7online]
- Bogus Brooklyn broker busted after he showed apartment-seekers pads he broke into. [NY Daily News]
- How to illegally gather $1 billion, spend four months in a Brooklyn jail, then get off scott free. [Malaysia Online]
- Madonna got out of jury duty with a doctor's note. [Gawker]
- Time to change your eBay password. [Forbes]
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.