|PlowNYC Designation Map|
That means DUMBO gets plowed only after the primary streets are plowed.
So there, all you co-working, startup incubator venture-fund hustlers! Seeecoondaaary.
Other Brooklyn stories:
- An in-depth look at the legal issues in the Akai Gurley shooting in Brooklyn. [Brooklyn Eagle]
- A proposal to construct a new building at the corner of Court and Congress streets didn’t fly at the Landmarks Preservation Commission on Tuesday morning. [Cobble Hill Blog via NYyimby]
- After viewing a video, charges have been dropped against a Sunset Park street vendor who was kicked in the back by a NYPD officer. [DNAinfo]
- Three out of the four bridges proposed for tolls of more than $5 connect to Brooklyn. [Brooklyn Eagle]
- 800 Carnegie Mellon applicants were told they had been accepted for its master of science in computer science -- then were told it was just a mistake. [AP]
- Daily consumption of beetroot juice for four weeks significantly lowered blood pressure in patients. [WSJ]
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.