|Photo: MK Metz|
- How to get that Brooklyn real estate look everybody's talking about -- and still have room for a large furnace for disposing of medical waste. [The Owl]
- CUNY research team unveils storm resiliency ideas for Jamaica Bay. [Sheepshead Bites]
- Hipsters to start composting: Official mainstream composting coming to Williamsburg this spring. [Brokelyn]
- Forum on implementing tolls on East River bridges and other transportation questions, in Downtown Brooklyn on Thursday. [Brownstoner]
- Fresh landmarking push for Crown Heights North. [Brooklyn Eagle]
- Heat waves, storms, flooding and droughts: Two new studies paint a somewhat grim portrait of New York City in 100 years from now. [Sheepshead Bites]
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.