A 34-year-old woman is dead after an illegal cosmetic procedure gone wrong. http://t.co/UYjMz7ioRf pic.twitter.com/oSPbQDZxFk— NY1 News (@NY1) June 3, 2015
- Brooklyn man charged in unprovoked A-train slashing of Swedish tourist during Monday's rush hour. [PIX11]
- Mayor Bill de Blasio said on Tuesday that, due to the recent rash of homicides, NYPD would be moving resources towards "problem areas" for the summer. [Brooklyn Eagle]
- More than 100,000 rent-regulated apartments may surge to higher rates due to state law loophole. [Daily News]
- Nurses could go on strike soon at many Brooklyn's hospitals: New York Methodist Hospital, Interfaith Medical Center, the Brooklyn Hospital Center, and Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center. [AP]
- Banking mogul T. Denny Sanford visited Brooklyn’s P.S. 9 in Prospect Heights on Tuesday. "What we really need is more collaboration between males and females," he said. [Brooklyn Eagle]
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.