We have to give it up to @BilldeBlasio for keeping his end of the bet with @MayorSlyJames! https://t.co/3D80nQs0iz pic.twitter.com/qqxMpm9OT5— Royals (@Royals) November 17, 2015
Somehow we thought he could sing better than that...
- Anti-gentrification activists protest real estate summit at the Brooklyn Museum. [Hyperallergic] and [Gothamist]
- Brooklyn the brand vs. Brooklyn the mega-city: Are we killing the goose? [Brownstoner]
- Just in time: Elite NYPD anti-terror squad deploys following Paris attacks. [Brooklyn Eagle]
- Two people were taken to a hospital after a shooting at a Bedford-Stuyvesant subway station Tuesday that caused disruptions in train service. [NBC]
- Brooklyn man sentenced to 4 years in divorce scheme. [Times of Israel]
- Some people just have it: R&B icon R. Kelly showed up to sing the national anthem at Tuesday's Brooklyn Nets game . . . sinking a 3-pointer while wearing sunglasses, with a cigar in his mouth. [Billboard]
- Meet CAM, the DUMBO artist who is responsible for all your favorite Brooklyn murals. [Brooklyn Magazine]
- Levi’s has opened a new store in Williamsburg that will contain a tailoring shop where you’ll be able to customize your denim. [StyleFashionNews]
- Beware of ads that use inaudible sound to link your phone, TV, tablet, and PC. [Ars Technica]
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.