BAM's dinner and movie has sold out of the dinner part):
- Enjoy drinks, tango lessons and dancing in Brooklyn Winery’s Harvest Room, and aphrodisiac cocktail nibbles created by famed chef Sarah Simmons.
- At Brooklyn Farmacy you can satisfy your sweet tooth AND create a lasting memory by having your portrait taken by professional photographer Kate Burton. PMFA
- Enjoy a V-day Staycation and/or dinner at the Grubstake in the Sheraton Brooklyn. The Staycation is $239 night stay, including dinner for 2 (chef-selected menu) in the restaurant. (Drinks are not included in the rate). Only want dinner? $39.00+ per person.
- Radegast Hall will be open noon-4am. Don't have a date? WHO CARES!!! Stop by with your friends and Salute to Singlehood!
- Here's a no-rip-off guide to Valentine's Day dining. Eater
- Make your dinner reservations at Open Table now.
- The Show and Tell Show and more Valentine's events listed at the Brooklyn Eagle.
- The Valentine's Day Rejection Show and more events listed at Brooklyn.com.
- Map your special Valentine with Google Maps' (see illustration above) Map Your Valentine.
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.