Friday, April 27, 2012
- The grand relief map highlighting WWII theaters of action, located on a wall at 370 Jay Street, the decrepit MTA headquarters that may become a Center for Urban Science and Progress, will be relocated -- but a decision has not been reached yet on where it will go, according to the NY Times.
- Local mini crime wave in Cobble Hill and Carroll Gardens. South Brooklyn Post
- The City Council says DOE is breaking the law by not informing parents about the toxic PCBs in their kids' school. Brooklyn Eagle
- How can you get a (part-time) job at the Barclays Center stadium in Brooklyn? About.com
- Kruger's lawyer says he is "broken and unemployable" and "sadness overwhelms his life." He was sentenced to seven years anyway. Brooklyn Eagle
- Everything you probably need to know about CISPA, the cybersecurity bill the internet is freaking over. Gawker
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.