|Calko Medical Center|
- NYPD cop was arrested on Friday and charged with using a surveillance camera to spy on a young woman in his apartment building. [Gawker]
- Cosplay on Montague Street in Brooklyn Heights. [BHB]
- Brooklyn man beaten into coma recovers to finish NYC half-marathon. [Gothamist]
- Orthodox Jewish leaders leaders want a backroom deal in their dangerous circumcision ritual, and mayoral candidate Thompson appears to be willing to play. [Failed Messiah]
- Sequester scare hits Brooklyn's Lutheran HealthCare system. [Brooklyn Eagle]
- Grand opening of the Calko Medical Center (shown above) at 6010 Bay Parkway on Wednesday. The doctors/owners say their system will be more efficient and save money.
- NYPD will now run background checks on domestic abuse victims. That'll teach 'em! [Gawker]
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.