- Sick of its rapid boom, community leaders are asking the city to rezone Bushwick. [DNA info]
- A Brooklyn judge denied the city’s motion to dismiss a parent lawsuit to get PCBs out of schools, finding the city’s arguments “disingenuous.” Brooklyn Eagle
- Quinn folds, makes deal to give New Yorkers paid sick leave. [NY Magazine]
- Workers constructing City Point in Downtown Brooklyn not getting paid very much, want to halt work. [NY Daily News]
- The Fung Wah bus line was scarier than anyone thought. [NY Magazine]
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.