According to Streeteasy, the first floor ($3,395,000) and the penthouse ($4,950,000) are in contract, while the three other floors are "active."
The Brooklyn Eagle has relocated to 16 Court Street and DUMBO.
- In Contract at 30 Henry Street
- A Lid on 30 Henry Street, Brooklyn Heights
- 30 Henry Street, Brooklyn Heights: Roof Already Half Off
- 30 Henry Street HQ of Brooklyn Eagle Sold for $3.5 Million
- A Century of Changes at 30 Henry Street, Brooklyn Heights
- LPC Approves New 30 Henry Street Design in Brooklyn Heights
- Brooklyn Eagle's HQ in Brooklyn Heights Sold to Developers
- Find the Changes In New Improved 30 Henry Street Proposal
- Brooklyn Eagle Looking to Move to Gowanus? Building On the Market
- Serious Accident Sends Car Flying into Building on Henry Street in Brooklyn Heights
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.