Brownstoner reports that the two-story light brick building at 30 Henry Street (and Middagh Street) in Brooklyn Heights -- most recently the headquarters of the Brooklyn Eagle -- sold for $3.5 million.
The approved five-story, five-unit proposal can be seen here.
The Brooklyn Eagle has moved to offices in DUMBO and at 16 Court Street in Downtown Brooklyn.
- A Century of Changes at 30 Henry Street, Brooklyn Heights
- LPC Approves New 30 Henry Street Design in Brooklyn Heights
- Brooklyn Eagle's HQ in Brooklyn Heights Sold to Developers
- Find the Changes In New Improved 30 Henry Street Proposal
- Brooklyn Eagle Looking to Move to Gowanus? Building On the Market
- Serious Accident Sends Car Flying into Building on Henry Street in Brooklyn Heights
Photo courtesy Massey Knakal
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.