Have an idea for a participatory-budgeting project in Park Slope? Tweet it to @bradlander tomorrow at 2 pm, using #pbdistrict39.
— Park Slope Neighbors (@psneighbors) November 6, 2014
- Gov. Cuomo's puzzling blue subway signs deemed a "mystery,""ambiguous" and "disorganized." [Observer]
- A driver speeding north on Fourth Avenue in Park Slope Wed. ran a red light and struck a woman, leaving her seriously injured before speeding away. [Streetsblog]
- Fix Brooklyn's ugliest subway station: Volunteer w/ FOFA to make props, brainstorm ideas and plan strategy to help make a pop-up installation at the 4th Ave/9th St Transit Hub on Nov 21st. [IOBY]
- Charles Barron won the Assembly seat once occupied by his wife, Councilmember Inez Barron -- who more recently took over the city council seat previously occupied by her husband. [Brooklyn Eagle]
- A little more insight into Grimm's election night. [NY Sate of Politics]
- De Blasio calls NY GOP wins an “aberration.” [WNYC]
- How Cuomo played the Working Families Party -- and de Blasio. [NY Magazine]
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.