There was a family of squirrels accompanied by an acorn, and a tape measure accompanied by a hammer. There was a totally shell-shocked and traumatized for life Captain Underpants. There were walking pumpkins, Darth Vaders and red-haired witches.
Halloween came to Brooklyn on the heels of thousands of tiny costumed figures and their totally into it parents. (What's the use of having kids if you can't dress up as Princess Leia?) The streets around Cobble Hill Park were jammed with little goblins etc. after the 4 p.m. parade, and soon they had percolated up to Garden Place in Brooklyn Heights.
- Doggies On Parade for Brooklyn Heights' Howl-O-Ween 2009
- Howl-O-Ween in Brooklyn Heights 2008
- Halloween 2008 On Garden Place, Brooklyn Heights
- Halloween 2007 on Garden Place in Brooklyn Heights
- The Line Outside the Brooklyn Heights' Ricky's
- Ricky's Does Halloween 2007
Photos by MK Metz
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.