Tonight, Community Board 6 voted down zoning application (BSA) for proposed private school in Red Hook.
— Carlos Menchaca (@cmenchaca) December 12, 2013
More about that here.
- Many Brooklyn parents said they are in favor of the new Common Core standards for schools, even if NYC's execution of their roll-out sucks. [WNYC]
- Or was the above education forum all a set up!!??? [Diane Ravitch's blog]
- Video: Brooklyn burglar twerks for an hour outside apartment first. [NY Magazine]
- Grimm campaign denounces ‘planted’ Fossella comeback report. [Politicker]
- Bad Santa! 12 SantaCon horror stories. [Grub Street]
- NYC finishes in last place in Cuomo's economic development competition. [NY1]
- They still don't know who the totally bogus 'deaf interpreter' standing next to President Obama at Nelson Mandela's memorial was. Security, anyone? [NY Daily News]
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.