.@NYCCouncil Speaker @MMViverito During Her Swearing-In Ceremony at @HostosOIA College in the Bronx. pic.twitter.com/2Zhs12Z61b
— william alatriste (@willalatriste) January 30, 2014
- A man pleaded guilty in Brooklyn court to smuggling nearly 40,000 piranhas into New York. [CNN]
- Weiner says he contacted FBI about Grimm. [Roll Call] PLUS: Weiner gives Grimm advice about how not to threaten reporters. [Daily News]
- Is there a plan to tear down an office building at 189 Montague St. and build a hotel in its place? [Brooklyn Eagle]
- The Heights Players premiere their production of John Patrick Shanley’s "Doubt: a Parable" this weekend. [BHB]
- Paroled drug offenders can apply for resentencing under new drug law reforms, an appellate panel in Brooklyn held Wednesday. [NY Law Journal]
- Two best friends Gov. Cuomo and Mayor de Blasio, wearing matching scarves, inaugurated the city’s Super Bowl Boulevard Wednesday night. [Politicker]
- Your skin and hair may be mostly Neanderthal. [CBS]
Jon Stewart: "to be fair, I'll throw you off a f-cking balcony is a fairly standard and traditional Staten Island goodbye."
— Jillian Jorgensen (@Jill_Jorgensen) January 30, 2014
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.