|Clover growing in John Street Pasture, DUMBO. MK Metz|
- LICH closure causing growing political backlash in Brooklyn. [Brooklyn Eagle]
- Federal prosecutors have joined a state investigation into possible fraud by Charles J. Hynes, the former Brooklyn district attorney. [NY Times]
- What happened to the Citi Bike? Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams' office uses a fleet of eight city taxpayer-funded cars to drive to events. [NY Daily News]
- Officials, leaders hold vigil in Brooklyn for 3 boys kidnapped in West Bank. [CBS]
- City approves zoning variance for big New York Methodist expansion in Park Slope. [Brooklyn Eagle]
- At 56, Brooklyn artist Steve Keene finally gets his first New York show. [WSJ]
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.