Someone sent CORD several renderings of the planned 360 Smith Street "Oliver House" over the last couple of days. In the bottom rendering, one can see the views from the Second Place side of the building.
Says CORD's Triada Samaras, "It is very easy to see how the scale dwarfs Second Place and Smith Street ... Unfortunately the scale of this building is IMMENSE and certainly far out of context on our litttle, narrow streets in CG!"
More renderings can be found at the Carroll Gardens Petition blog here. More than a thousand signatures so far.
- A List of Questions
- Carroll Gardens Landmarking Meeting
- DeBlasio to Meet with 360 Smith Street Petition Signers
- Size DOES Matter on Second Place
- Brooklyn Wednesday in Brief
- Smith Street: Zombies? Performance Art?
- 'Stop Scarano' Rally at DOB Today
- Brooklyn's Smith Street Today
- 'Protect Our Homes in Carroll Gardens' Petition