Here's the interior of the Brooklyn Heights Gristedes as it looks today, more than a month after the fire that ruined everything inside the Henry Street supermarket. The top two photos are shot (roughly) from the area where the dairy department was. That's a phone hanging down from the ceiling in the top photo.
This bottom photo is shot from (roughly) where the eggs were sold. At the top right is the front of the store, where the cash registers were.
The manager confirmed last Friday that the store will be closed until at least the first week of July.
- The Line at Peas and Pickles
- Brooklyn Heights Gristedes: Closed Until July
- Schumer Endorses Former Aide in Front of Burnt-Out Grocery Store
- Fire-Damaged Brooklyn Heights Gristedes: Pharmacy To Reopen?
- Cleanup Begins at Brooklyn Heights Gristedes
- Brooklyn Heights Gristedes Fire Dismal Aftermath
Photos by MK Metz