From time to time, McBrooklyn puts on its Headhunting gear and scouts out a handful of Brooklyn employment opportunities.
Here's the latest batch:
- Into politics? A City Council candidate in Brooklyn needs a campaign manager. Craigslist
- Brooklyn Defender Services is accepting applications for the position of criminal defense investigator. Locate witnesses, canvass and photograph crime scene locations, etc. Idealist
- A fashion, gift and craft company in DUMBO is seeking a part-time sales and marketing associate. Craigslist
- A beginning paralegal is needed in Downtown Brooklyn. Craigslist
- The Working Families Party is accepting applicants for their campaign management program. Earn while you learn. WFP
- A stucco applicator is needed for an indoor climbing wall in Gowanus. Must have "excellent trowel skills." Craigslist
- YAI/The National Institute for People with Disabilities is seeking an experienced secretary/receptionist. Sheepshead Bay. Apply/hr.com
- Stanley Steemer is looking for a carpet cleaning technician. Pays $8 - 15/hr. No experience necessary. Career Builder
- The Katie Brown Workshop in Carroll Gardens needs a full time assistant. $28,000. Craigslist
- Archstone apartments in Brooklyn Heights is looking for a customer service person. Career Builder
- Pratt Institute is looking for a Dean of Art and Design. Academic Keys
- A lumber/ hardware store is looking for experienced counter people. Craigslist
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.