|Photo by Nicole Tereza|
- Fodors tells you Where To Eat In Brooklyn Now.
- Shake Shack is opening up a second Brooklyn location, this one across the street from Barclay's. Grub Street
- At Aska in Williamsburg, don't be surprised to find scallop chips, crackers made of dried pig’s blood, lichen and monkfish liver on the menu. NY Times
- Brooklyn's first "Subway Cafe" franchise coming to Manhattan Beach. Sheepshead Bites
- A teaching kitchen is coming to Brooklyn Brewery. NY Times
- Yardbird's Chef Jeff McInnis, darling of the South Beach Food & Wine Fest set, may be expanding into Brooklyn. The Daily Meal
- Olympia Wine Bar will be opening at 54 Jay Street in Dumbo. DumboNYC
- After the Brooklyn-based Food Network star Justin Warner and girlfriend had a meal at sushi restaurant Masa, the bill was so high it triggered alarms with his credit card company. Grub Street
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.