Friday, June 1, 2007

Public Tours at One Brooklyn Bridge Park Monday

If yours was not one of the 3,000-plus names on the infamous list for an individual tour of One Brooklyn Bridge Park, your big chance has finally arrived. According to Linda Collins of the Brooklyn Eagle, anyone who wants to view the luxury digs (once called 360 Furman Street) can show up Monday from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.

About 70 contracts have been signed, reports the Eagle. For starters, real estate magnate Elizabeth Stribling (of Stribling & Associates) has purchased two adjacent units with terraces on the 12th floor, which will be combined, plus a parking space in the garage, for $6.6 million.

Pictures of the model apartments, news about contracts, and rumors about Traders Joe's here.

Past posts on this topic here and here and here.
All stories about Brooklyn Bridge Park here.

Photo by MK Metz

3 comments:

SCV said...

I ran across this blog when I did a search for One Brooklyn Bridge. Are these condos selling fast? Any info on the HOA fees? I'm considering moving up there.

mcbrooklyn said...

The Brooklyn Heights Blog reports that the condos are selling fast. (http://brooklynheightsblog.com/
archives/1518)It's "100 contracts in 100 days."

SCV said...

I guess I will sit and wait to see what happens. I figured they would sell fast. I was looking at a few of the floor plans on their site. I want to plan to move to BK in the middle of 2008. Those condos maybe gone by then. With the real estate market being so shaking, I still may have an opportunity.