- Remember mail? The U.S. Postal Service has placed the Ovington Postal Station at 6803 Fourth Ave. on its possible closure list, and postal outlets all over Brooklyn could be on the block. Brooklyn Eagle
- That was easy: After a two and a half-year battle, a Sheepshead Bay man won a court ruling throwing out a $115 parking ticket. He spent $650 on court costs. NY Daily News
- Whole Foods finally gives up on Gowanus. Brooklyn the Borough via Brooklyn Paper Not so! See the radical update HERE.
- Dozens of turtles -- 78, to be exact -- shut down a runway at JFK yesterday. NY Times City Room
- That was stupid: A New Mexico police chief tasered a 14-year-old girl in the head; she had to have surgery. Huffington Post
- Hotels seek bed bug solutions. Crain's New York
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.