- Cindy Jasmin, a “person of interest” in the investigation of the hit-and-run that left Brooklyn resident Erinn Phelan gravely injured, has met with New York City detectives. Brooklyn Eagle
- Pratt Station Post Office is closing temporarily. Councilmember Tish James has more details here.
- Whole Foods has begun cleaning its toxic site along the Gowanus Canal. But that doesn't mean they'll build there. Brooklyn Paper
- This Saturday, February 27th you can join the second annual (Nearly) "Naked” Polar Bear Cruise to benefit the Wildlife Conservation Society. Circle Line
- Lefferts Garden Charter School having a bumpy ride. Hawthorne Street
- Energy company KeySpan Corp. (once known as Brooklyn Union Gas, now National Grid) has agreed to pay $12 million to settle allegations that it broke antitrust laws that likely led to higher electricity prices in NYC. Crain's NY
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.