There are still a few kinks to be ironed out, so current renderings are not yet available. City Point was once projected to be the tallest building in Brooklyn by far.
As a "stalled project," City Point was chosen to receive $20 million in federal stimulus financing.
New Design for City Point Phase IA Gets Preliminary Approval From Design Commission Brooklyn Eagle
- One Less Stalled Development in Brooklyn
- More Changes Coming to Downtown Brooklyn (2009)
- Brooklyn's Municipal Building Facade Rehab Underway (2009)
- Brooklyn 2012 Video, In Celebration of City Point (2008)
- Brooklyn Office Building Slows, But Albee Square Mall Is Coming Down (2007)
- Brooklyn's City Point Compared to Time-Warner Center (2007)
- RIP Albee Square Mall (2007)
- Fulton Street Mall to get Quite the Overhaul (2007)
Rendering courtesy of architects GreenbergFarrow
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.