There's probably no bigger champion of Brooklyn streetcars than Diamond, who has been working tirelessly for years through his Brooklyn Historic Railway Association to bring trolleys back to our borough.
More about that here.)
Many Brooklynites live here their entire lives and never know that something so awesome lies 40 feet below Atlantic Avenue, a stone's throw from Trader Joe's.
To sign up for a tour, visit www.brooklynrail.net.
- Atlantic Avenue Tunnel Tours Saved! BP Markowitz Prevails Upon Bob Diamond
- Atlantic Tunnel's Bob Diamond Leaving Brooklyn? Say It Ain't So!
- Quite a Crowd for Atlantic Avenue Tunnel Tour
- Brooklyn's Atlantic Avenue Tunnel Is Probably Haunted
- What's Behind the Wall? Atlantic Ave. Tunnel Mystery
- Brooklyn's Atlantic Avenue Tunnel: What's Behind the Wall?
- Let Them Laugh: Bob Diamond's Brooklyn Trolley Idea Gains Traction
- Mole People Back in Brooklyn?
- Lineup For Atlantic Avenue Tunnel Tour
- Brooklyn Spelunking: Atlantic Avenue Tunnel Tours Return
Photos copyright MK Metz
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.