|Brooklyn Bridge Park. Photo: MK Metz|
* Bags will be checked by NYPD at all entrances.
* Squibb Park and Bridge will be closed.
* The Main Street section of the park will close at 4pm
* Barbeques on Picnic Peninsula will be closed.
* All playgrounds will close at 4pm.
* The Pop-Up Pool will close at 4pm.
* Pier 4 Beach will close at 4pm.
* Jane’s Carousel will close at 6pm.
* Volleyball courts will close at 4pm.
* The Pier 2 sports courts will close at 4pm.
* The Pier 5 sports fields will close at 4pm.
* Chairs will not be allowed in the park.
* Parking is extremely limited. Please use public transportation. See our Visitor Information page for subway, bus and ferry information.
To enter the park, you must use use the park’s main entrances at Old Fulton and Furman Streets or Atlantic Avenue and Furman Street.
There will be no parking on Columbia Heights, and no parking on Joralemon Street.
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.