Bar Tabac (128 Smith St. at Dean Street).
Bar Tabac will also have live music, great French food, and will be screening the final World Cup game on the jumbo outdoor screen at 3 pm. Other French eateries on Smith Street are partying too: Provence en Boite, Cafe Luluc, and bakery Bien Cuit.
Can you think of anything better?
UPDATE: Here's how it turned out!
Past Bastille Day Brooklyn posts:
- The French Get Their Party On in Brooklyn for Bastille Day 2013
- Good Times at Brooklyn's Bastille Day 2012
- 2012 Bastille Day Coming Up
- Bastille Day 2011
- 2011 Bastille Day Coming Up
- Brooklyn's Bastille Day, 2010
- Brooklyn's 2010 Bastille Day Celebration Looking Big
- Brooklyn Bastille Day 2009 -- Great Day, Big Crowds
- Bastille Day 2009 in Brooklyn
- Bastille Day in Brooklyn: The French Conquer Smith Street
- Brooklyn's Bastille Day: Smith Street, Sunday
- Bastille Day in Brooklyn -- La Rue de Smith Sautait!
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.