Boerum Hill Sunday and je ne sais quoi was breaking out all over the place.
From the petanque tournament to the little glasses of Lillet, to the food, music and song (don't forget the guillotine), this year's party was just so cooly French.
Bar Tabac is a major sponsor (along with Robin des Bois and Ricard). Bar Tabac set out extra tables this year and there were all kinds of French refreshments up and down the street.
Previous posts on this topic:
- Brooklyn's 2010 Bastille Day Celebration Looking Big
- Brooklyn Bastille Day 2009 -- Great Day, Big Crowds
- Bastille Day 2009 in Brooklyn
- Bastille Day in Brooklyn: The French Conquer Smith Street
- Brooklyn's Bastille Day: Smith Street, Sunday
- Bastille Day in Brooklyn -- La Rue de Smith Sautait!
Photos copyright MK Metz
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.